Asus ROG Phone
- This product is available at Gearbest.
- At gearbest.com you can purchase Asus ROG Phone on GearBest for only 899.99
- The lowest price of Asus ROG Phone on GearBest was obtained on April 8, 2020 8:52 am.
Asus ROG Phone Prices
Here you will find where to buy the Asus ROG Phone at the best price.
- Unique look and amazing build quality.
- Lavish retail bundle with plenty of added value.
- A rich choice of attachments and accessories made with gaming in mind.
- Cutting edge tech like Squeeze detection, AirTrigger tap pads on the side and awesome connectivity, incl. the 802.11ad 60GHz support.
- The high refresh rate OLED makes a noticeable difference in UI smoothness and has stellar sunlight legibility.
- Asus pushes the limits of what is possible to achieve with the Snapdragon 845 performance-wise.
- The gaming hardware aesthetics may not be to everyone's taste.
- The fingerprint reader is slow and uncomfortable to use.
- There is no expandable storage.
- The accesories are expensive, the whole set costs as much as the phone.
Specification: Asus ROG Phone
Metal frame; Gorilla Glass 6 front; Gorilla Glass 5 curved back; 158.83 x 76.16 x 8.65 mm, 200g.
6.0" AMOLED, 90Hz(1ms pixel response time), 1080x2160px resolution display (18:9 aspect ratio), 402ppi pixel density; 108.6% DCI-P3 color gamut; Wide Colour Gamut; HDR display through dedicated hardware display chip.
Primary 12MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4um, 1/2.55" sensor; dual pixel phase detection autofocus; 4-axix OIS. Secondary 8MP, 12mm ultra-wide, fixed focus, LED flash. Up to 4K/60fps video recording on primary and [email protected] on secondary camera. EIS available on all resolutions.
8MP, f/2.0 aperture, 24mm, 84 degree field of view, fixed focus, 1080p/30fps video recording.
Android 8.1 Oreo; ROG Gaming X mode UI
Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm): octa-core CPU (4×2.96 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU.
8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128/512 GB of storage.
4,000 mAh Li-Po (sealed); HyperCharge 20W charging; compatible with QC4.0 charging.
Dual SIM (Nano), 4G on both slots; LTE Cat. 18 (1Gpbs download), Cat. 13 (150Mbps upload); 2x Type-C USB 3.0 port; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, WiGig Wi-Fi ad 60GHz; GPS, GLONASS, BDS; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio.
Dual front-facing 5-magnet speakers, dual NXP 9874 smart amplifiers; Hi-Res audio 192kHz/24-bit DAC; DTS (Digital Theater System) Headphone:X™ 7.1 virtual surround sound for headphone support; AudioWizard with listening profile; Triple internal microphones with ASUS Noise Reduction Technology.
Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; 3.5mm jack; Proprietary Side-mount connector for accessories (a second Type-C port is part of it); Ultrasonic sensors for AirTriggers and grip press.